Get ready to grin and bare it.
Shades of nude are hitting stores this spring, so go for fresh textured neutrals in beige, buff, nude, putty or taupe. Try adding a single pop of neon to an otherwise neutral look, or mix and match a floaty nude dress with rocker-chic boots or a violet-black lip for a feminine yet decidedly cool spring style.
Don’t want to look like you suited up in well, your birthday suit?
Keep in mind that neutrals come in all sorts of shades, so pick one that complements your skin tone. You can also tap this trend in a subtle way with a pair of leg-lengthening nude pumps or polish in a warm neutral hue on short, square nails.
Guys, try ankle-length beige trousers with a neutral button-down and Desert Boots for a light, summer vacation feel.
1. A nude look from the Spring 2010 Burberry Prorsum runway show, courtesy of www.style.com
2. Patent Leather Pumps by Nude Footwear @ Piperlime, $110
3. Chiffon Dress @ Urban Outfitters, $68
4. Leifsdottir Silk Blouse @ Nordstroms, $228
5. Essie nail polish in Cafe Forgot @ Essie, $8
Remember to check out the blog and see what your fashionable classmates have been wearing around campus!