What’s brewing: SW Sunday update

Update: April 18. Average temperature for Spring Weekend has climbed back up to 61 degrees. Still no rain projected, though both days are now showing a 20 percent chance of precipitation. But, like, that’s still an 80 percent chance of no precipitation, so we’re still good.

Leave a Reply