Spring Weekend on a budget
Get the bang for your buck and booze in BDS style. Keep it casual and classy, fill a water bottle with your favorite cheap vodka and head over to the Ratty for springtime delights, where all of these ingredients can be found.
- The Cape Codder – equal parts cranberry juice and vodka
- Lemon Drop - equal parts vodka and lemon juice (get resourceful with the lemon wedges), a spoonful of sugar; alternatively, mix vodka and lemonade
- The Salty Dog - one part vodka, three parts grapefruit juice, salted rim (called a Greyhound without the salt)
- Screwdriver – one part vodka, two parts orange juice
- Sea Breeze – one part vodka, one part grapefruit juice, three parts cranberry juice
- Tea Tini
Stay tuned for more as the weekend wears on.