Now that the weather seems like it is going to stay warm, it’s time to look into a pair of shoes that will last you for as long as it’s nice out. Above are some versatile styles that are fashion-forward but not too trendy – think cut-outs, neutral colors, and a bit of a 70’s vibe.
1. Perforated wedges by Jeffrey Campbell
2. Men’s casual oxfords by Topman
3. Nude platforms by Pour la Victoire
4. Cork and raffia platforms by Vince Camuto
5. Embellished sandals by Kelsi Dagger
Check out your fashionable friends at collegehillrags.com! Happy styling, CHR.