- The Ratty challenge. This Saturday’s menu features eggplant parm for lunch and “tortellini provencale” for dinner—both of which ought to make fine meals indeed. Just make sure you bring others: solo all-day-Ratty-sits can get mighty boring.
- The RISD art museum. Oh yeah, by the way, that art school down the street houses a museum with some of the most famous impressionist paintings in the world. If you haven’t gone down there yet, or if you’re just hankering for a dose of the finer side of college life (Wednesday night FishCo can’t satisfy that craving for everyone, after all), make sure you check it out this weekend.
- Federal Hill. Federal Hill, a.k.a. “the heartbeat of Providence”, is home to some ridiculously awesome (and by that, we mean out-of-this-world-delicious) Italian restaurants. And no, they’re not all absurdly expensive. Stick to the basics and make sure you get something with red sauce. Om-nom-nom.
- Host a potluck dinner. Okay, so we lied. You could very easily graduate from Brown without ever hosting a potluck dinner and not feel empty inside. But why would you ever want to go four years at college without ever going for a lil’ po’luck? Invite others to cook their own dishes (and we know, dorm kitchens aren’t very well equipped, but that’s half the fun!) and bring them over for some old fashioned fine-(do-it-yourself)-dining.
- The SciLi challenge. 14 floors, 14 shots. Can you do it?*
*The BlogDailyHerald accepts no legal responsibility for any injury you may inflict on yourself or others as a result of attempting the SciLi challenge. There’s a reason they call it a challenge (otherwise it would be…say, the SciLi walk in the park. And where’s the fun in that?).