Record: (8-12, Ivy 1-5); Last Game: L v. Cornell (91-79)
- February 11th: 7:00 PM @Dartmouth (5-15); Last Game: L v. Princeton (68-53)
- February 12th: 7:00 PM @ Harvard (16-4); Last Game: W v. UPenn (83-82)
For Summary of Upcoming games: http://blogdailyherald.com/2011/02/09/game-of-the-week-brown-mens-basketball-at-harvard-212/
Record: (5-15, Ivy 1-5); Last Game: W @ Cornell (66-53
- February 11th: 7:00 PM V. Dartmouth (5-14); Last Game: L v. Princeton (75-50)
- February 12th: 7:00 PM V. Harvard (13-6); Last Game: W v. UPenn (88-84)
Following its first win against a conference opponent, the Women’s Basketball takes this momentum in to a weekend of home games against Ivy League opponents. The team’s shooting clicked in the win over Cornell, which was fueled by the large contributions from Lauren Clarke, Lindsay Nickel, and Hannah Passafuime.
Men’s Team: (Ranked: 12th; 6-6, 0-5 Ivy)
Women’s Team: (Ranked: 9th; 6-6, 0-4 Ivy)
- Sunday Feb. 13th: Women’s: 12:00 PM V. GW University (Ranked: 16th; 11-5)
- Men’s: 2:00 PM V. GW University (Ranked: 17th; 13-6)
The Men’s and Women’s Squash team are hosting the George Washington Squash teams this weekend in what will be a clash of ranked opponents. For the Women’s Team this will be the last match before heading to play in the Howe Cup, the Championship of Women’s Squash. For the Men, this will be a big match considering powerhouse Trinity comes to Brown on Feb. 16th (2/16 V. Trinity @ 6:00 PM) to close out the regular season. The Men’s Team will have to contend with GW’s two top ranked players, Islam El-Fiky and Omar Sobhy, who have dropped two matches this year. Following the match against Trinity, the Men’s Team will head to the CSA National Championships.
Record: (7-11-4, ECAC 5-9-1)
- February 11th: 7:00 PM @ Clarkson (12-13-2); Last Game: L @ Colgate (4-2)
- February 12th: 7:00 PM @ St. Lawrence (8-14-5); Last Game: L @ Cornell (4-3, OT)
The Men’s Ice Hockey Team is currently fighting for positioning in the ECAC, and is sandwiched in the standings by its two opponents this weekend, Clarkson and St. Lawrence respectively. Depending on how this weekends matches fare, the Men’s Team could pickup some big points and move up in the standings.
Record: (2-19-3, Ivy 1-13-3)
- February 11th: 7:00 PM @ Cornell (23-1-1); Last Game: W @ SLU (2-1)
- February 12th 4:00 PM @ Colgate (); Last Game: T @ Clarkson (2-2)
The Women’s Ice Hockey Team continues its road trip with matches against ECAC opponents, Colgate and Cornell. Although the Women’s Team was unable to come away with a win in a close match at Union, they will face tough opponents in Cornell and Colgate before heading back on the road.