BREAKING: Spring Weekend may be held indoors

UPDATE:  The BCA has contacted BlogDailyHerald to inform us that NO FINAL DECISION HAS BEEN MADE REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT THE CONCERTS WILL BE HELD OUTDOORS. The official decision will be announced in an email to the student body as soon as it is made.  The tweet was posted by a member of the committee who misunderstood information from the co-chairs.   The BCA stressed that as soon as they make a final decision about the location of the concert, we will be informed.

Well this is quite the buzzkill.

3 Comments

  1. ella

    But it’s partly cloudy Friday! Can’t they do Friday outside and Saturday inside?
    Also, isn’t this earlier than the rain call last year? I thought it was Wednesday. The forecast could change!

  2. C

    NOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONNOONNOONONON i agree with ella

Leave a Reply