If you’ve ever posted on Spotted@Brown with the hope that someone would return the wallet you dropped on Wriston last weekend, you’re in luck. Brown students no longer have to invade the popular missed connections site to locate their missing things, thanks to a brand new website called LostAtBrown. The brainchild of Ian Callender ’15, LostAtBrown has pages where you can list both lost and found items.
Right now it seems like just about anything is fair game for LostAtBrown. Someone is apparently really eager to find the red spork he lost in Keeney, and a bunch of benevolent students want to return items they mistakenly took with their laundry. This site has a lot of potential for some great listings, so here are some you can probably expect to see in this new virtual lost and found in the coming weeks.
- Course requirements. Last seen: 1968.
- One University President. Last seen: hugging a freshman.
- Sanity. Last seen: SciLi, 2:00am.
- Freshman virginity. Last seen: DPhi.
- 96 points. Last seen: Orgo exam.
- Course requirements, at Columbia University.
- 73 exit signs, on the wall of a Keeney dorm room.
- Bicuriosity, at SPG.
- 15 extra pounds (okay, maybe only two or three), at Chicken Finger Friday.
- Newest procrastination site, at LostAtBrown.com.