#OccupyLibraries: The Art of People-Watching
Alas, the finals countdown has reached zero and finals are officially here. This past week, we’ve had fun keeping you busy with plenty of time-wasters and study breaks. But the fun doesn’t stop there— the idiosyncrasies of your fellow AQR- and FriSC-dwellers can be just as noteworthy and entertaining as the study breaks we provide. Yes, my friends, I’m talking about the art of people-watching.
You won’t need to divert much time away from your studies to engage in this activity. To show you just how efficient this study-break is, examples are given in the most concise form known to any person living in the 21st century: tweet form (hashtags included). You don’t think we can do it in 140 characters or less? It’s on.
- And another one bites the dust. #casualties (see right)
- To person reading, writing up notes on the LiveStrong case for ENGN9: It’s Lance Armstrong, not Louis Armstrong. #NOTawonderfulworld #jazzymistake
- You wore those leggings yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. #doyourlaundry #takeashower
- I see you, Ratty take-out #pointless #seewhatididthere
- Where da NDR at? #finalsrunondunkin