- “Seth, will you please take off your shirt?”
- “Senator Franken, will you please take off your shirt?”
- Talk about yourself under the guise of asking a question.
- Drop trou.
- “Sic semper tyrannis!”
- “I think my friend knows your dad.”
- “Where can I score some f*cking cocaine?”
- Rush the stage like an eight-year-old at a J’Bieber concert.
- “Ten points to Gryffindor!”
Check out this week’s Post- for a feature on Playboy at Brown in the 70s; reviews of Sleigh Bell’s new album and the Spencer Finch exhibit at the RISD museum; and, on the back page, a collection of the editors’ scarring memories from sex ed.
Post- magazine comes out on Thursdays inside the BDH. Copies are also available in the Ratty, Faunce, J Walter Wilson, and other locations throughout the week.