Keeney Quad–formerly known to some as “Kee-nasty”–underwent renovation last summer. But ResLife wasn’t done: even more renovation happened this summer. The changes include:
- The building has been physically divided into its three houses using locked doors.
- The hallways have been overhauled.
- The exit signs are of the new, indestructible type.
- Bathrooms have been renovated and turned to gender-neutral.
- New wheelchair-accessible, single-use bathrooms have been created in certain locations.
- Additional lounges have been added.
- Courtyards have been upgraded, with vertical banners identifying the houses.
Without further ado, the photos: