Mother Nature is sending us good vibes so far as Spring Week begins: the chance of rain on Friday and Saturday has dropped to 20%. Can you say #blessed? Let’s continue to pray to the skies until the BCA makes the rain call to release another 2,300 tickets to students on Wednesday, April 15. Until then, here are the pros and cons of the Spring Weekend concerts being held indoors in the Pizzitola Gymnasium.
- You’re dry (obvi).
- You won’t lose your sunglasses.
- You can reminisce about middle school dances in the gym.
- Bathrooms. Real bathrooms.
- Fewer tickets are sold.
- No weed.
- Wait in a longer line to get inside.
- So hot. So stuffy.
- SO. MANY. PEOPLE.
- I can’t handle this.
- SWEAT. EVERYWHERE.
- Why have you done this to me?!
- I CAN’T SEE MODEST MOUSE.
- Where am I?
Basically: Outside: good. Inside: SUCKS. So if you’ve been praying, keep on praying (seriously, DON’T stop), and be sure to get your tickets if you haven’t already on the BCA site on Wednesday if when the concert is scheduled to be on the Main Green.