With #FLOCKAGATE behind us, and the thrill of the official artist announcement long over, BlogDH is excited to present an equally as important lineup: Main Green #EEEEATS. This year BCA #blessed us with seven local vendors to satisfy our cravings during Friday’s and Saturday’s concerts. Check out the rookies and old-timers below–nourish, HYDRATE and have fun!
1. Mexico – If you’re feeling spicy?
2. Taste of India – Just the thought of Indian food on a hot and sunny day makes me a bit nauseous, but to each his/her own.
3. Ben and Jerry’s –
4. Frenchy’s – Popcorn and such.
5. New England Lemonade – H2O is probably a better source of hydration, but a cup of sugary lemonade doesn’t sound horrible.
6. Duck and Bunny – Cupcakes. Beware of long lines…
7. Pizza Gourmet – I guess BCA was feeling fancy this year and opted out of Domino’s. I welcome this switch, but my stance against Domino’s is highly controversial.