Congrats, Brown, on your first snow day of the year! Classes are cancelled, but the University remains an operational facility:
- Public Safety and EMS remain on-call and available, at (401) 863-4111.
- OnCall phone services for mental health emergencies (401 863-3476) and for sexual assault response (401) 863-6000 will be operational.
- Health Services is open from 9 am to 4 pm for urgent care (not well-visits), and can be reached at (401) 863-3953.
- For nursing advice call (401) 863-1330.
- The Ratty and the V Dub are open today from 7:30 am until 7:30 pm. Students not on meal plan may purchase meals individually, while the dining halls elsewhere on campus remain closed.
- The Nelson Fitness Center and OMAC will be open till 7.
Add/drop period will be extended by one day, until Wednesday, February 10th. (But remember that the final deadline for adding courses with a fee/changing your grading will still be February 24th!)
From all of us at Blog, keep warm and enjoy the snow!
Update: Andrews Commons and Jo’s are resuming normal hours tonight and will be open until 2 a.m.