If all you got out of the career fair was lots of swag but no job or internship, ’tis the season to frantically send out applications like you’re graduating tomorrow (or last week, for some of us). So let’s get to it: you’re going to need some jobs to apply to, a probably-copy-and-pasted cover letter, and of course, a
In theory, resumes are a concise way to tell a potential employer how awesome you are and how well you would fit the job. In practice, they can be sterilized, CareerLab-edited bullet-point lists that use buzzwords to catch the eye of overwhelmed recruiters. So we’re here to spice up the resume game.
Fill out this mad lib and we’ll generate a ready-to-go personalized resume for you that we guarantee* will get you all the jobs!
*BlogDailyHerald cannot guarantee that any opportunities will arise from this post, and acknowledges that sending out this resume may be detrimental to your chances of becoming employed.
First name, Last name
What your parent(s) called you when you were little
Your first AIM screen name (ex. horseluvr1994)
Verb without the vowels
Silicon Valley company
Edible or drinkable noun
Art form (plural)
Facebook relationship status
Name of high school friend’s parent
Type of business
Verb phrase ending in “up” (ex. screwed up, vommed up)
Past tense verb
Phrase meaning “no worries”
Summer camp activity
Brown buzzword (noun)
Item found in the Brown bookstore (plural)
Old white male first name
Business buzzword (noun)
Noun ending in -ment
Action performed at Ultra nightclub
Instagram photo edit category
, May-August 2015
- Worked on an startup that has now become the of .
- Used communication skills to order on Seamless for my bosses.
- Created a feature for users to automatically upload representing their lifestyle.
’s , June-August 2014
- important tax documents.
- Frequently on the social media page.
Brown University, 1764-Present
- Selected coursework: Intro to , Unpacking the of
- Picketed for university divestment from .
- Research Assistant at the W. Brown center for and human .
- Weighted GPA: ; Unweighted GPA: 3.7
- Captain of the Team
- Winner of the 2012 -Bee
- Technical: Experience with C++ and .
- Personal: Certified in -first aid; attention to ; work well with face-to- interaction.