SNL has its 40th Anniversary Special coming up this Sunday at 8 p.m., and holy shit everyone is going to be there. Knowing that it was coming up, Brown gave us Monday and Tuesday off in order to let us imbibe guilt-free while we watch. Here’s a BlogDrinkingGame that you and your pals can play on Sunday!
Take one sip if…
- You laugh. Two sips if your “cool” friend doesn’t laugh with you at an objectively funny joke.
- There is an SNL Digital short.
- There is a “Celebrity Jeopardy” skit.
- Stefon pops up on Weekend Update, reuniting with Seth.
- You hear the word “Shwing!”
- Jimmy Fallon breaks character.
- A skit has a Kenan reaction shot.
Take two sips if…
- Lorne appears.
- Will Ferrell’s “More Cowbell” character jams out during a musical performance.
- Taylor Swift tries to make the night about her.
- There is a POTUS hangout skit.
- Bonus sips if Chevy Chase = Gerald Ford, Darrell Hammond = Clinton, Jay Pharaoh = Obama, Will Ferrell = Bush, Dana Carvey = George H.W. Bush.
- Weekend Update does a giant “Point/Counterpoint” or “Really???” with all the returning hosts.
- Coneheads/Wild n’ Crazy Guys/Mr. Robinson sketches happen in the first hour of the broadcast.
- Peyton Manning and Derek Jeter are in the same skit.