1. He’s probably hairless.
2. It’s kind of like sleeping with your little brother.
3. He might invite Usher.
4. The best protection is prepubescence.
5. You don’t want Selena to be mad at you… Look what happened to Demi.
6. He’s totally jailbait.
8. Singing lessons in the sack.
9. He never says never.
10. “Baby, baby, baby … Oh.”
Post-, the Herald’s arts and culture magazine, is published weekly on Thursdays.
Tomorrow marks February’s second main event, always nestled between the Super (expensive commercial) Bowl and much appreciated President’s Day Weekend. Whether you’ve got big plans involving fine dining and Barry White, or you’ve decided upon moping around in the overcast February weather like Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine, you should be able to appreciate Post-‘s Top 10 from this past Thursday:
1. Ratty at 6:00?
2. I’ve developed a gag reflex.
3. You know I’m gay, right?
4. CVS ran out of condoms. I got balloons.
5. Meesa Jar Jar Binks! Meeeeeesa wanna touch you!
6. I’m not drunk enough yet.
7. I f*cking love cocaine!
8. Does it always look like that?
9. Are you allergic to seafood? Because I think I’ve got crabs.
In light of this weekend’s homecoming Brown vs. Harvard football game–the first night game at Brown’s stadium–our friends at the Post- Magazine have come up with a Top Ten featuring “Things Brown is Better at than Harvard.”
“1. Egyptology. Seriously.
2. There are only two Berks in the world. One on Thayer. One on Harvard Square. Ours is better; stomp up Thay.
3. Pembroke > Radcliffe. Even in the light.
4. Rollin’ green.
6. Being well-adjusted.
7. “There are actually several members of the Brown community who wear capes.” –Rachel Lamb
10. The Babe Ruth vs. The Endless Summers. Come on. Who’d win in a fight?”
Due to an error, this week’s Post- will be coming out tomorrow instead of today. Our bad; we know you’re completely devastated. To get you through, here’s a sneak peek of this week’s editors’ ten, and don’t forget to pick up your favorite arts and culture insert on newsstands tomorrow. Continue Reading
The latest and greatest news, commentary, culture, entertainment, sports and miscellany from College Hill and beyond, brought to you by The Brown Daily Herald. If you have questions, comments, tips, ideas or want to write for us, shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com.