Finals are here and—wait for it—they suck. In other groundbreaking news, an independent study conducted by students finds that drinking is more fun than studying. But, while drinking to avoid the stress of finals can be fun, drinking red wine alone in your room on a Monday night while staring at your chem textbook and progressively wondering how flammable it is, is both depressing and concerning. Instead, what this imaginary student-trope character needs (besides a chem tutor, evidently) is a fun holiday-related excuse to drink socially without having to actually brave the winter elements. And so BlogDailyHerald presents the top 5 holiday movie drinking games of the season as created and judged by yours truly.
(NOTE: must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy):
5. The Holiday
Drink every time:
- Cameron Diaz is seen editing movie trailers because, as it turns out, this is a made up career (which came as a huge disappointment to 11-year old me who had recently turned in a “what do I want to be when I grow up” paper modeled largely on this character).
- You question the casting of Jack Black as Miles.
- Kate Winslet’s character says the name Jasper.
- A 3-way call goes horribly awry and makes you wonder why you aren’t important enough to ever have 3 way calls.
- You remember that Jude Law had an affair with his children’s nanny.
- A character makes a dumb life decision (NOTE: this is up for interpretation, but use sparingly as this occurs often). Continue Reading