Yes, we know that snow art is cool. Unfortunately, the slush that this week’s winter wonderland has turned into has become frustrating and sock-soaking. In light of all this, our friends at Post- have compiled a list of the top ten “Things to do in Providence Slush.”
1. Hotbox an igloo on the Main Green
2. I f*cking love cocaine!
3. Throw snowballs at Olives. Shed a tear for FishCo.
4. Build a snow slide out of a second story window. Throw ripper.
5. Leave it to melt in between your bra and your shirt so that the boyfriend who you’re actually not into is led to believe that he makes your nipples wet.
6. Hose down Brown walkways. Watch people fall. Oh wait, Facilities already did that…
7. Snow Owl (Berge) Watchin’.
8. Cross-country ski to class.
9. Slush Angels.
10. Write your name in pee next to the bear statue.