What's your favorite new Thayer Street eatery?
- Sorry, I only dine at food trucks. (48%, 94 Votes)
- Mike's Calzones! Calzones: they're just like pizza, but harder to eat. (22%, 44 Votes)
- Hercules Mulligan's. A great pint of Guinness, just in time for St. Party's Day (15%, 30 Votes)
- Coco Pazzo. I have a good feeling about this one. (12%, 24 Votes)
- Sahara. It has to be better than Toledo, right? (3%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 197
And the results of our last poll…
Though we have to wonder: If everyone’s favorite time to go to the Ratty is during off-peak hours, how is off-peak Ratty still off-peak?